Global chronic depressive personality disorder treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of chronic depressive personality disorder treatment market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global chronic depressive personality disorder treatment market is growing at a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of depressive personality disorder, increase in diagnosis, requirement for long term treatment and increase in initiatives by government and non-government organizations regarding mental disorders by awareness campaigns and conference are some factors fueling the market growth.
Get Sample Analysis of This Market Information @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-chronic-depressive-personality-disorder-treatment-market
By Mechanism of Action
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs)
- Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCAs)
- Serotonin and Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SNRIs)
- Physical Exam
- Lab Tests
- Psychological Evaluation
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market
- In March 2019, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc received the U.S FDA approval for Spravato (esketamine), nasal spray for use in patients with treatment-resistant depression (TRD) a type of major depressive disorder (MDD). The approval of this drug provided a potential and the first new mechanism of action in 30 years to treat this debilitating mental illness
- In July 2018, Allergan received the FDA Fast Track designation for AGN-241751 from the U.S FDA for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD). This is a novel, oral and rapid-acting anti-depressant currently in phase ll clinical trial. This designation enables the company for priority review and early approval of drug from the U.S FDA.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global chronic depressive personality disorder treatment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.
The key market players in the global chronic depressive personality disorder treatment market are Pfizer Inc, Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, AbbVie Inc, Merck & Co., Inc, ALLERGAN, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, H. Lundbeck A/S, Gedeon Richter Plc, Sanofi, Alkermes, Shenox Pharmaceuticals,LLC among others.
Global Chronic Depressive Personality Disorder Treatment Market By Mechanism of Action (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCAs), Serotonin and Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitors (SNRIs)), Drugs (Amitriptyline, Bupropion, Sertraline, Duloxetine), Diagnosis (Physical Exam, Lab Tests and Psychological Evaluation), Treatment (Medication and Psychotherapy), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy), End-Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics and Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Chronic depressive personality disorder is also known as dysthymia is a form of depression which is mild but continuously remains for several years. A patient with chronic depressive personality disorder have symptoms such as lost interest in normal activities, hopelessness, low self-esteem, low appetite, low energy and an overall feeling of inadequacy. These feelings interfere with the patient’s personal and social relationship, profession and daily activities. A patient remains unhappy even on the happy occasions.
According to the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), chronic depressive personality disorder affects approximately 1.5% of the adult population in the United States and out of these 49.7% cases are considered to be severe. This disorder can affect children and adolescents, approximately 11.2% of 13 to 18 years olds gets affected by this disorder at some point during their lives and girls are more likely to experience this disorder than boys.
- Increasing prevalence of chronic depressive personality disorder is driving the market growth
- Increase in diagnosis of chronic depressive personality disorder also acts as a market driver
- Long term treatment requirement is accelerating the growth if this market
- Increase in initiatives by government and non-government organizations regarding mental disorders by awareness campaigns and conferences is also boosting the market growth
- Effectiveness of psychotherapy alone is hindering the market growth
- Lack of approved drug for chronic depressive personality disorder is restraining the market growth
- Non-medicated treatments are available for this disorder which acts as a market restraint
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-chronic-depressive-personality-disorder-treatment-market